[Homepage] [Průběžné výsledky] [Calendar of Actions] [Další informace] [Contact ] [Login]

Návrat na hlavní stranu

Stone tower - Žalý [ Look-out tower ]

The first, simple look-out tower stood on the peak of Přední Žalý from around 1836.
The second, iron tower was built by the local mountain club in 1889; this, however, was so flimsy that a professional committee refused to sanction its use, and the tower had to be dismantled.
The present stone look-out dates to 1892, and was built at his own expense by the lord of the manor, the Count Jan Harrach.


ALTITUDE: 1019.00 m

LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 17.03.2005 v 10:05 hodin

Copyright 2000-2022 ©